Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I recently lost my loving golden of 11 years. It left a hole in my heart so enormous, but I know she is in a better place. Since my loss I have been doing a lot of research and reading about goldens online and came accross this forum. It has been a wealth of information so I thought I would join the pack of golden lovers.

I will be beginning my search for a golden furry companion soon so I truly appreciate all the wonderful information the current members are posting.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,911 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious girl. Would you like me to add her name to the Rainbow Bridge List?.

·
Registered
81 Posts
She is a beauty. You were blessed to have eleven years together.
I know that empty hole you feel. I hope you find the right golden for the next adventures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, thank you, that would be really nice. Her name was "Goldie" (I know, she was the darkest one in the litter and the name just resonated with my sons). She was the light of my life and never a day went by that she did not bring a smile to our hearts and everyone she touched.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for your loss. Your pup was absolutely beautiful. I hope all your wonderful memories with her bring you some solace. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. We also lost our oldest Golden earlier this year (he was 11 as well). It's very tough, but I'm sure that you will find a new pup who will help to heal your heart and fill the void.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts