Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am Craig and I'm in the USAF currently stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany. I am married to Carla who is Bradys_Mum. We have a 13 week old golden retriever. He is doing really well. We've made it to 3 days in a row with out any accidents in the house. Now we just have to get the mouthing under control. I love all animals. We also have 2 cats, Kaci and Megan. When I was a teenager, my family had a golden retriever named Kelsey (Girly Girl) that we had for 10 years. She was such a good dog. She passed away in 2008. Since then my parents have adopted an adult golden called Andy. When we first got married, we adopted 2 black lab/doberman mixed puppies but had to rehome them after 2 years when we got orders to Germany. We didn't want them to have to live in a small stairwell apartment so we gave them to a farmer in Oklahoma. After that, we decided that we would not get another dog until we were more settled. I currently hold a job that doesn't deploy to the desert as much as I used to. So we decided to get a golden puppy after doing a lot of research and making sure we had the finacial means to properly train and care for him. We have had Brady for about a month now. I got my own account on here so I can use the forums at work.

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Brady is so cute!! Cant wait to see more pictures! Also thank you for your service to our country. :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Welcome from Reno, Austin and Lincoln.

Brady is adorable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts