Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum but not new to forums. This place looks like a good place to meet some more people who love their goldens as much as i do!:p: Cant wait to hear from you!

Shane

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
welcome Shane and Moose!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome Shane and Moose from Janine & Chester in Maryland....Do all dogs in CA wear shades or just the cool ones? :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Moose,

He is so cute with the sunglasses. Glad you have joined us and hope you will share some pictures wiht us.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You are right. This IS a great place to meet other people who love their goldens as much as you do.

·
Registered
820 Posts
hi Shane! Welcome! I like the picture of your golden with the sunglasses! Look forward to getting to know you!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hi Shane and Moose.
Welcome from Ontario :)

Looks like Moose's future's so bright he has to wear shades :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome! Everyone on the forum seems to live all across this country and even out of the country, moose and i live in Clovis, Ca. Reading threw the forum i see a lot of good advice and helpful tips. i picked up moose when he was 3 months old and have been inseparable ever since! Currently just turned 2 in april so he's getting big! Cant wait to hear from you guys!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome from Northern California! Look forward to hearing about you and Moose (love the shades) and seeing pics, of course.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts