Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stephanie
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :wave: My name is Stephanie Glass, I'm new to the forum but not the breed. I got my first Golden when I was 14 and now that I am several years older( I wont say how many :) ) I still love the breed and have not been without one!! We currently have a girl from Ridgeview Kennels, Ch. Ridgeview's Once Upon A Summer, "Summer". She is a high energy, very fun loving girl. I can't wait to start working on her CD!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And people here looove to see the pictures of your girl.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome! Give us some pics :D Golden pics are our crack here ;)

·
Stephanie
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Summer pics

Hello!! Thanks for the welcome....I will try to figure out how to post the pictures....maybe I should read the FAQ haha! IMG_0445.JPG

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0009 (640x360).jpg

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Summer is Beautiful! Rebecca does such a great job from what I have seen! :)

·
Stephanie
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone!! Yes Rebecca does do a great job! I'm keeping a puppy from her litter and hope to show her myself...I will have to do a better job of it than I did with Summer :). Now that I have a new position at work and have every weekend off, I'm hoping to be able to go to more shows and get more practice at it!! Poor Summer, she didn't have a chance with me showing her, the competition is so tough and I felt like a novice in the show ring! It had been 4-5 years since I showed my Berner so I was very rusty!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts