Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

New to the forum!

543 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Penny & Maggie's Mom 
#1 ·
Hey all.

I am new to the forum and having a GR puppy. Her name is Penny (AKC - Brandon and Sarah's Luck penny) She is a 10 week old pup this friday (born 9/24/2011) and is the love of our lives! She loves to play. She has picked up 'sitting', 'outside' to use the rest room and 'inside' to come in from the yard. we are also working on 'drop it', 'leave it' as well as focusing all that puppy power they love to chew with :D

I am hoping that the forum will be a valuable resource for our maiden voyage on puppy ownership. We are currently attempting to crate train her with moderate success.... whining is the worst :doh:

Other than that she is an amazing puppy who we are lucky to have in our home.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum! It will be fun to see pictures of your cute puppy!

#5 ·
Welcome from Georgia to you and Miss Penny:wave: I would say hang tough on the crate training hopefully she will understand soon that is her safe place.
Love and training will make her the best doggy ever.

Glad you have joined us:)

Al & Tuff Dog

#9 ·
Welcome. Can't wait to see oodles of pics of your sweet Penny. My heart dog is Penny too.... I wish you all the happiness and fun we're having! You'll find tons of info on about any topic here and many people willing to share.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.