Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ruby's Mom
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I'm Ruby's mom. That's how everyone in the neighbourhood knows me.

Ruby came home with us when she was 11 weeks old and "we've gotten our money's worth" as my husband says... she's grown to 67lbs and she's 7 months old!

She brightens everyone's day with her smile and red hair. We are always stopped to be asked "what kind is she?" People are always surprised when I say she's a Golden - she's a beautiful puppy with a playful and gentle temperment.

She loves socks, peanut butter and water! Digging and nibbling on our baseboards seems to be her only vice!

My husband was bugging me to get a dog for over a year... I didn't think we were ready for the work. There were long, sleepless, diarrhea nights and the challenges of spending all that energy... but it really hasn't been work... just a labour of love, and from the moment I saw her I was glad he'd worn me down!

And thank-you for this forum...while I've only just joined I follow various threads over the months to help understand how to help my puppy. I now hope to be able to give back to others what I've learned from Ruby.

Attachments

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Wow, Ruby is gorgeous! I had a lot of sleepless nights too, and you are right, it is a labor of love! I can't wait to hear stories of her! Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator Leader
52,198 Posts
Hi and welcome. Your little Ruby is so beautiful- I know they can be a handful at times, but they are so much fun and give us so much joy and happiness, it makes it all so worth it. As you said, it's a labor of love.

Make yourself at home here on the forum, glad you've joined us, and keep the pictures coming of your beautiful Ruby!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to you, Ruby and your Hubby!!
Your Ruby is just precious!! You will love being here: lots of discussions on Goldens and on rescues, etc.!!

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Ruby is such a sweetheart!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to Ruby & Mom,

She is just adorable. There is a wealth of information in the puppy section & training section of the forum. But if you cant find it just ask away.

Welcome again

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Ruby is adorable!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
What a beautiful pup. Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts