Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Loving Our Golden!! ❤️
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone were new this forum, just looking to make and meet new golden friends for lilly.....Thanks

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome to GRF from another Ontario Golden family! We're located in Bancroft, Ontario & presently have (2) Ambertru golden boys - Nygel & Razz! We LOVE to see pictures!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from a fellow Canadian.....we have 3 Golden babies. Please be sure to post pics of Lilly!!!

·
Loving Our Golden!! ❤️
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for welcoming us!! We would definately like to come out and play, but I would have to tell my better half about it.....he never says no.
One more thing Lilly is not fixed would that be a problem?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Welcome from cloudy Owen Sound, Ontario!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thanks for welcoming us!! We would definately like to come out and play, but I would have to tell my better half about it.....he never says no.
One more thing Lilly is not fixed would that be a problem?

Not a problem unless she's in heat. How old is she? Lucy hasn't been spayed yet, nor have several of the other dogs that attend. Same goes for the boys.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Patricia and Lilly,

Hope you will share some pictures with us of her. There are alot of great get togethers up there so you will be able to meet some great people and dogs. I have 3 goldens Bama, Daisy, Pawley and 1 american Eskimo Shelby. And one foster for our golden rescue.

·
Registered
976 Posts
My Lily sends hellos out to your Lilly!! Welcome to the forum from another Southern Ontario family!! (Milton) We're glad you're here! :)

·
Loving Our Golden!! ❤️
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone your all very nice even though we have'nt met, it's that golden heart you all have!!

Luci: Lilly is 1 year old, she's not in heat. So It's a go for us!!

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hello Lily from Scarborough!!!
What a pretty girl you are :)
Timber would definitely like you :smooch:

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hi and welcome from Brampton :) Looking forward to meeting you this weekend. The dogs will have a blast, and I'd be amazed if your Lilly stays awake for the whole drive home! ;) Lilly is a pretty girl and I bet she will fit right in with the gang.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts