Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:wave: I am Angie and I am new to the forum. Meet Jessie (will put some pictures on here shortly) she is a fantastic golden retriever 11 months old. Previously we had Holly also a G.R we had to have holly put to sleep last xmas eve, as you can imagine it was a very difficult and upsetting time for our family, as she died very sudden with a tumour mass, which had burst, she had not been poorly, and after that we said never again are we having another dog. 2 months later came Jessie, she is also a beautiful dog:D and she has brought happiness into our house yet again.

·
Davina
392 Posts
awe such a sad story with such a good ending. I am so glad you are here. welcome and I look forward to seeing pictures of beautiful Jessie!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum, its a great place to be. So sorry to hear of your terrible sadness, we had a similar loss last year although we had prewarning but the loss is so huge. We didnt last long either without a dog in the house and have Chester now 16 half months. There is a UK section too for you to join which has more appropriate help on for some things plus you meet more fellow UKers..click on my name and you should see the group with my details I think.
Look forward to seeing photos of Jessie :)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you lost your Holly. Looking forward to see your Jessie photos.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,643 Posts
Welcome, I am so sorry for the loss of Holly, it's such a sad and difficult time whenever you lose one, but especially during the holidays.

I am glad to hear you have opened your heart and home to Jessie, looking forward to seeing her pictures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts