Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm new here and found this forum while searching for breeders in my area. There's no doubt after looking around the forum that there is a wealth of information here and it's full of great people that are willing to help each other.

Thanks

Everyone here has probably heard it so many times before but I'm in search of a golden companion. I lost mine on the 25th of August. She would have been 12 this October. It is so hard for me right now trying to get along with out her.

I have a lot of love in my heart for another companion but have to start the journey of finding him/her.

Well thanks for the great forum,

Terry

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,152 Posts
Welcome to the fourm.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your girl.

Best of luck with your search for a new friend.

Enjoy the forum.

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I'm very sorry about your golden. It's so very difficult when our canine companions pass away.

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
If you're up for a slightly older dog, Diane Henning near Green Bay has a wonderful boy, Sheldon, who is looking for a home. She has decided not to carry on with his pedigree in her breeding program. I believe he has his clearances, or at least prelims. He is an active boy but very well behaved.

Her email is [email protected]

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor in Minnesota! So sorry for the loss of your girl. Hope you find some comfort and some great advice in your search for a new love in your life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone for the kind words

I'm still in the healing process of losing Calli. It's going to take time I guess.
it should take time since she meant everything to me.

She was a real sweetheart

Love walks on four paws - so true

thanks again,

Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts