Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm Mariano from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I've been reading the forum, watching your pictures :D and trying to learn as much as possible during the past month. Our Golden was on the way and really wanted to be prepared to take care of her.

Yesterday, after a really long wait (you should see our nails) we brought her home. Took us almost a year to decide, we haven't had any pets since our German Sheppard (Frida) passed out 10 years ago so imagine this has been really big for us, also this decision came along with other positive changes in our lives which makes this time something special for my family.

Want to introduce you to Bera, our 47 days old baby girl.

We have around 1Gb of digital videos already lol and she's getting her first visit to the vet later today.

I'm glad we found this forum with such great community, and we are looking forward to share pictures/videos and also information about this awesome breed.

Mariano & Family :wave:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! You will learn everything you need to know about raising a GR Puppy here :) Bera is very cute, I can't wait to see more pictures of her as she grows up!

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your messages! Will be posting more pictures, and maybe some videos soon :)
As you can imagine she's already biting and destroying everything on her path, what means hours and more hours of footage hehehe :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
WHAT A CUTIE!!!! I hope she more than anything you could have hoped for because of your wait! I know I couldn't have gone that time frame without a dog, let alone a golden!

Welcome aboard!
:wavey:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
She's beautiful!!! Well worth the wait :)
Welcome to the Forum!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
You new little girl is just adorable and i love her name. Have fun with her and take lots of pictures because she will grow up way to fast. There is a ton of information in the puppy section and training section of the forum. But if you cant find your answer just jump in and post away.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You have got one cutie on your hands. Can't wait to watch her grow up ! We love pictures !!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
WOW what a cutie! Thanks for sharing her picture, I look forward to seeing more. And welcome to the Forum.

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all those messages, We feel welcome already :)

Geez, I'm wondering how many hard drives will do i need to buy to keep all the videos we are shooting... or even a better question would be how I'm going to find the time to produce all those videos!

Some more pictures of our baby, enjoy :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts