Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! =) My name is Mauricio, 34 years old and my son Xavier 10 years old. We just picked up our 10 week old Golden and have already feel in love with this pup! Xavier has chosen the name Max and we hope to learn as much as we can with this forum. We also have a 1 year old pomchi/mix who is pretty excited to have a small/BIG brother to play with. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome, Mauricio! Your Max is so darn cute!

I just joined this forum yesterday, everybody is so nice and helpful. We have a 10 month old Golden that we named Max, we just got him a couple days ago. Our inspiration for the name was the horse in Tangled and the dog in Little Mermaid. I'm sure your son's inspiration was something else since those are princess movies :)

Have fun with your beautiful boy!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome and I can't wait to see more pictures of the pups and hear of your adventures. Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome to you and your family:wave:. Thats a couple of good looking pooches you have there:) I will look forward also to hear of all of the great adventures in store!

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
What a cute boy! Welcome to the forum :) I hope you find lots of helpful advice here, and post lots of pics!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You will find tons of information out here.. Good luck with puppy upbringing. I love my puppies but remember how tired I was the first 8 months...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts