Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I recently joined the board, Thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I have three Golden Retrievers, 4 1/2 year old male littermates and a 9 month old female pup. I love my Goldens!!!

We compete in agility and I am starting field training with my new puppy. My goal for now is getting a JH and WC. I also used to play flyball with the big boys, we also have dabbled in splash dogs / dock dogs. So basically I just like playing, training and having a good time with the "pack".

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to have you join us here on the forum. I hope you find this place as addictive as I have. Lots of great people here from all aspects of golden lives. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your pups.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see some pics of your golden gang. Hope you enjoy it here and join any discussions that interest you.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! So far looks like lots of stuff going on! I love Goldens, so it should be fun to meet all the other Goldenoholics!

hmmm... here are pictures, they are a few months old. I need to take some new ones!!!

This is my pup Mira

Here is Sammy

And Barley

And the trio

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
wow!! three fantastic looking kids! sure sounds like you 4 have fun

my guys are rather unathletic when it comes to organized sports

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
You have three gorgeous goldens and love the redheads. It sounds like your goldens get to have alot of fun doing all kinds of sports. We have a member I think on your side of the country that competes in dockdiving.
You will love it here and will become addicted to it like you did with your goldens. So much great information here and lots of friendly people.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all! I love how active the board it. There are so many things to read and look at, its hard to know where to start!!!

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
Hello And Welcome From The Texas Coast. That Is Some Beautiful Dogs You Have There. I Use To Have A Pair Of Full Red Golden Brothers. But Were From Different Litters. We Lost Scooter, The Oldest Aug. '99 To Heart Attack Shortly After He Turned 5. He Was A Great Duck Retrieving Dog. Lost The Younger One, Buck May '07 At Age 12 Yrs. 3 Mon To Heart Attack. Will Psot A Picture Of My Two Red Boys. Scooter Is On Right, Buck On Left As You Look A Picture.

Attachments

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Greetings Mira, Sammy, and Barley to the GRF from Mandy and me in North Carolina!!! Your puppers sure are good looking!!!! I love Sammy and Barleys DARK red coloring!!! Please post LOTS of photos!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts