Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He keeps us so busy I have almost no time to upload pictures. He looks like a goof in some pictures, and I don't think they show how tall he is, but we love them! He's 3 months old today, and almost 20 pounds! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh my, he is SO adorable. I love his little zipper nose..... Penny & Maggie's daddy had one and I just thought it darling.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Aww, River certainly is an adorable pup! I'll bet he keeps you hoppin' at this fun age.

~Jackie

·
2,307 Posts
What a cutie-pie, treasure these times they grow up so fast. Can you still pick him up? I miss doing that the most, but I can't pick up a 65# dog:(

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
oh my gosh!!! That one where your older girl and River are sleeping side by side... just PRECIOUS!!!!! That one definitely grabs the heart strings... and brings a tear to the eye. I'm sooo glad she's got someone (furry and four-legged) to love again! River is such an adorable puppy... gorgeous... and I LUV the zipper nose!!!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
River is just adorable. I love the little zipper. Pictures of young and older goldens are just beautiful and brings a tear to the eye.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts