Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I miss you Macintosh
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm sort of new around here but I've been lurking for a few months. Thought I would share some pic's of our golden pair and their first litter. This litter was a long time in the planning/making so we're very excited to have them here finally!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
How beautiful! Congratulations on the babies, and mom and dad are gorgeous too! Which one is Mom and which one is Dad?

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
The pups are so cute with the wrinkly little faces. Congratulations on all the new ones. I hope you keep us updated with lots of pictures as they grow.

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
OMG way to cute. I like #2 love the coloring.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
They are sooo cute! Good looking parents too....

·
I miss you Macintosh
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome. In September you were looking for a female. Did you find one and this is the dam of the litter?

Yup, we found her after a long search and she was just what we were looking for. We had planned to wait to breed unitl next spring but on day 12 of her heat cycle the male escaped from his enclosure. He wasn't out more than 2 minutes but we were too late...I guess it's a real good thing we were wanting puppies from these two! They're only 11 days old and we already have 4 spoken for without any advertising, so I'm pretty happy.

The sire is the grey faced one on the left (Macintosh) in the last picture and the dam is the one on the right (Dakota)

·
16,000 Posts
Yup, we found her after a long search and she was just what we were looking for. We had planned to wait to breed unitl next spring but on day 12 of her heat cycle the male escaped from his enclosure. He wasn't out more than 2 minutes but we were too late...I guess it's a real good thing we were wanting puppies from these two! They're only 11 days old and we already have 4 spoken for without any advertising, so I'm pretty happy.

The sire is the grey faced one on the left (Macintosh) in the last picture and the dam is the one on the right (Dakota)
Wow, was she in season when you got her? Do the sire and dam have health clearances?

·
I miss you Macintosh
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's the sire

And this is the dam

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Beautiful Dogs and Beautiful Pups. Many congrats and post losts of pics.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i love new puppy faces and puppy paws are the best before they start walking around on them. How beautiful are they. :)

It's PUPPY LOVE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts