Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am brand new to the forum, although I have been lurking for a while. Our family just adopted a 10 month old Golden. We brought him home today and introduced him to our other dog, a Brussels Griffon, and our cat. So far things are going well. He came to us house trained, but that is about it. He needs some training, but it hasn't taken him long to pick up "sit". He is our first Golden Retriever, so this is all a learning process for us. :)

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
Welcome to the group :)

What is his name?

When I rescued Buddy he was not even housebroken and was a complete nutcase- Now +7 months later he is a different dog.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your pup.

I also wanted to congratulate you on being our 20,000 member to the forum. So glad you could join us.

Would love to see some pictures of your rescued baby. Thank you for rescuing from a foster mom for a rescue.

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your pup.

I also wanted to congratulate you on being our 20,000 member to the forum. So glad you could join us.

Would love to see some pictures of your rescued baby. Thank you for rescuing from a foster mom for a rescue.
:artydude::jamming::drummer::appl::rockon:

CONGRATS on being the 20,000th member.

However, :worthless

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hello!
I am brand new to the forum, although I have been lurking for a while. Our family just adopted a 10 month old Golden. We brought him home today and introduced him to our other dog, a Brussels Griffon, and our cat. So far things are going well. He came to us house trained, but that is about it. He needs some training, but it hasn't taken him long to pick up "sit". He is our first Golden Retriever, so this is all a learning process for us. :)
Welcome to GRF. Hope you'll show us your new pup and the whole family.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Welcome, from the other side of the metro--Dallas! Congrats on being the 20,000th member too! So happy it's a Texan! Moderators, does TXGolden get a prize??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome :) His name is Remington, but we are trying to decide if we are going to keep it. I like the name, but my husband had a cat named Remington that died a few years ago, so he is not sure about the name. We have 2 kids, 11 and 8 that have been suggesting names, but we have not found anything we can agree on yet. :)
I'm not sure how to post a picture. Do I need to use Photobucket or something like that?

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,281 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome :) His name is Remington, but we are trying to decide if we are going to keep it. I like the name, but my husband had a cat named Remington that died a few years ago, so he is not sure about the name. We have 2 kids, 11 and 8 that have been suggesting names, but we have not found anything we can agree on yet. :)
I'm not sure how to post a picture. Do I need to use Photobucket or something like that?
Hi and welcome.

If you have your pictures saved on your computer, you can upload them directly.

Go to ADDTIONAL OPTIONS below when posting, hit MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, then hit BROWSE, select the pictures from your computer, hit UPLOAD, once loaded, hit PREVIEW POST to see if your pictures are showing up, if so, hit SUBMIT REPLY.

·
Stephanie
291 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! What about Remmy for a name? That way he doesn't have to get used to a whole new name.:)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome to the board. What a gorgeous dog, and congrats on being the 20,000th member!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts