Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi...my name is joanna, and i am the proud owner of Baxter...who is currently 9 weeks old!!! i have never owned a dog before, so i am learning alot..have a good book, and a great vet, and now a forum!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Joanna,
glad to see you joined us on the boards...
It's great to be meeting others who were and are still inspired by such a great breed as Golden Retriever!
Anyway, great to see you here! I think you will find a lot of what you are looking for here, and it is a very friendly, supportive environment.
I look forward to getting to know you better. Cheers!
Ina

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Joanna, glad you found us! There is a lot of members here with a lot of good advice. Its really fun having a golden retriever as they really love being part of a family. Sometimes my Cooper thinks he is human i think! Join in with the posts! Have fun!

Coopersmum

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Just wanted to say hello to Joanna and Baxter. Welcome and feel free to post all your questions and experiences.
Admin

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Coopersmum said:
Hi Joanna, glad you found us! There is a lot of members here with a lot of good advice. Its really fun having a golden retriever as they really love being part of a family. Sometimes my Cooper thinks he is human i think! Join in with the posts! Have fun!
Coopersmum
Coopersmum, what about putting some cool avatar to your name? :D :) :D
admin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Joanna and also welcome to all of us: "newbies".
I am glad to "see" a lot of fresh new faces here.
So everyone, pull up a chair, have some coffee or tea, and share with us your thoughts or stories on Golden Retrievers.
Goldenluv

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
worked like a charm :)
there you go, great avatar

1 - 9 of 9 Posts