Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been enjoying this forum and the pictures of it's four legged members. Especially the ones with the great backdrops like that happy Maine dog from Downeast.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOB where Eddie is enjoying meeting new folks/dogs on the beach and watching the occational horse from Scarborough Downs trot by.

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Hello and welcome! :wavey: My brother and his family live in Maine! We'd love to see pictures of your pup!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
OOB where Eddie is enjoying meeting new folks/dogs on the beach and watching the occational horse from Scarborough Downs trot by.
We've got both ends and the middle of the coast well covered on the forum now. I'm all the way up the coast on the Canadian border. "Tailer's Folks" have mid Maine covered.

How old is your pup? Let's get some pictures posted up here. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the best way to attach pics? How do I get his pic to appear at like all of your dogs?
Thanks

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What's the best way to attach pics? How do I get his pic to appear at like all of your dogs?
Thanks
The easiest way to post a picture is just to "Manage attachments" while posting. browse to the picture you want and hit UPLOAD.

For the avatar you will need to shrink a picture then go to your user control panel to upload it.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum... can't wait to see your puppy!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Eddie,
He is a cutie and it looks like he has a great place to grow up.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Portland Headlight

I will work on it. I'm very impressed by Oakly's West Quoddy shot. Maybe mid-coast can snap Owls Head....

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
oh my gosh... just look at him!!!! He's adorable!!! I just bet he's gonna love swimming next year!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts