Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We were planning on getting our new puppy on Saturday, but the breeder had a family emergency that required her to drive through our town. Don't judge me as I'd love to give her a full 8 weeks with her mom, this saved us 5 hours both ways so we agreed. Anywho our appointment at the vet was set for next week and due to COVID we can't get it bumped up. She is the cutest little fluff ball! However she has a couple markings on her I don't remember her sister having. A little nick healing on her neck which I assume is from her color collar or a sibling or mom nipping her, but theres a long black line on her tummy as well as what looks like a scabbed over nipple although it's not a nipple. I know I'm probably crazy but wanted some justification that these seem normal? Provided a photo of her cute new face as payment for your help. And obviously I will ask the vet too when we see them!

Thanks!
Queso.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't like the looks of that second soar you circled! It looks like an abscess, maybe on one of her nipples? If it is something infected, I would see a vet right away as something like this can get into the body of a puppy and cause more problems....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts