Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! It's been a while. Our oldest golden turned a year in December and we just adopted a new little 8 wk golden mix last week. He's so sweet. They didn't know much about his bg except that his mother was a GR. He's REALLY light. I was wondering if anyone here had a guess as to what he might be mixed with. He's a lot fluffier than my full blood golden was and about the same color as my maltese. his ears are a bit darker. He doesn't really look like anything other than a super light golden. I'm not good at recognizing different mixes. Anyway, Thanks!

This isn't the best pic.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Have any other pictures that show more than just the face? I can't tell that close up other than looks like a cute little furball.
Just on a side note, we love having a second puppy & having the 1st makes training the 2nd so much easier!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That's good to know. It's easier so far because I know what to expect. They are hilarious when they play.

Here are a couple horrible iphone pics. I'll attempt some better one's soon.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Being small like that & white reminds me of my friends Bishon....but doubt it's that since they're so small. I agree, need pis of whole body to tell what mix it could be.

Precious though!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
All I can see is golden from the pictures. He is gorgeous whatever he is. I hope we get more pictures as he grows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts