Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First walk out on the road, she totally misbehaved! wanted to eat sticks and leaves, rolled around in the middle of the road! attacked and troubled my friends husky pup. in short very unladylike behavior! :doh:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
AWwwww!! She is so cute, she can get away with unladylike behaviour! ;) Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
What an adorable Fluff. Where is she from?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The cuteness factor always helps when misbehaving...
She sure is a cute one!
How could you ever be mad at a sweetie like that?
Karen

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
A couple of those pictures really made me smile:).

Your little Tiloh is a precious little fuzzball!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
She's cute! She reminded me of my my Golden who is 6 now when she was a puppy. They look exactly the same when they were babys! And I remember Tessa first walk... she pulled the whole time, she was very strong for 5 and 1/2 weeks old. lol

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I can't believe that adorable little fluff ball could do anything mischievious. Certainly you're mistaken. She's precious.

·
Registered
976 Posts
What a cutie!! She looks so happy! And what great pictures! (I just got a new camera and am totally jealous of people who already know how to blur backgrounds and such! ha ha)

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
this cuteness can go away with murder!!!LOL Adorable!

·
Sophie's Mommy
197 Posts
omg what an adorable baby!!! how old is she now? so cute, as well as her husky friend!! beautiful.

and don't worry, sophie just turned 5 months and she still does every one of those things on walks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts