Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our breeder just sent us a few new pictures of our little guy today! He'll be coming home in about 3 weeks. We're going to visit again on Wednesday and I'll get even more pictures and videos! He has gotten huge since we last saw him 2 weeks ago!

Here's baby Tyson at just over 5 weeks old today! Check out those bear paws! Tucker may have some competition coming his way! :D

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
He is just so adorable!! I can't even fathom how excited you must be!! I wish we could get another little puppy, but I think we've reached our limit right now!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It's going to be a long three weeks for you. He is absolutely gorgeous. Fingers crossed that we have some mild weather for you for his first few weeks home.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
What a sweetie....I know you were refering to the size of his puppy feet as bear paws but but it made me laugh that the shoebox under the tree says bear paws on it. Looking forward to picture updates!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
geez, little Tyson is just pull'n at my heart!! (the little butt in the background #3 is a nice touch).

can feel how much you want him home

·
Kristy
10,245 Posts
Wow is he a cutie! We definitely need to see more photos of him! Have you been having fun getting some new puppy gear for him? Surely Tucker's stuff must be tired... I'm bringing my new puppy, Duncan, home on January 4h and my rule is I'm not allowed to buy anything new for him or look at my stash of goodies I've put away for him until all my christmas decorations are put away in the attic. We'll see how disciplined I can be :)

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Very charming little pup looking in wonder at the christmas tree's branch- Hope the time goes by fast!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
OMG...he looks so much like my Klondike when he was little! I can only imagine how excited you must be to bring him home! He is just so ADORABLE!!:smooch:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
We can't wait! We have already bought him a collar, leash, ID tag, and some toys. We don't really have too much stuff leftover from when Tucker was a puppy, but that's okay with me since it gives me an excuse to buy all new stuff! :D We're going to get our "Tyson fix" on Wednesday when we go vsit him again and I plan on taking some videos with my new UltraHD Flip video camera that DH got me for Christmas!

We think that he's going to look a lot like his dad, who is very blocky and light blonde. Tyson is the biggest and lightest colored pup of the litter. The other pups are probably going to be more medium gold like Tucker since they look exactly like he did when he was that age. It's going to be fun watching him grow up. I just hope that Tucker will take to him! After all, it is his nephew! :bowl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts