Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Gable is too cute for words. That boot picture could easily be on a page of the LL Bean catalog. I hope you are enjoying every second of his puppyhood.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Gable is very handsome. How is the potty training and sleeping habits going? We brought our puppy home yesterday. His name is Wilson and he's doing pretty good we are pleasantly suprised!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sleeping habits are going very well but we are still having a couple accidents a day. It gets better every day.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He just has what others have referred to as the "zoomies" at night where he races through the house and wants to bite everything in his way.

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
He just has what others have referred to as the "zoomies" at night where he races through the house and wants to bite everything in his way.
Oh, yes, I remember the "zoomies" and nips well. :D They can just fly at that stage. He's a doll. Thanks for sharing the pics, and please take lots of them!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Bailey still does this, but now she is knocking everything down in her path.

You have one very cute little pup!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts