Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im SO inlove with this little guy,he is soooooooo adorable that just thinking about him makes me smile :)
I took a few new pics of him today to send to his previous owner,because he´s so darn cute:--heart:.
I dont know who he´ll look like yet,or how he´ll turn out,but right now,he looks alot like his daddy (his mom is a golden retriever and his dad is a harlequin great dane).
He turned one month old on the 14th of this month:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How big do you think he will get?
Well,I was *hoping* that he´d be something in between his mom and dad,but everyone is telling me that he´s tiny for his age,so I dont know:rolleyes:
Thats why Ive been looking for pics of really young golden retrievers (like 4 to 5 weeks old) to compare Duke to,because people have got me worried! lol.
He has less hair than golden puppies do though,so he doesnt have that teddy bear look about him,so its really hard to know if he looks a nice size for his age you know?

Dont get me wrong,the people who tell me he´s small arent pros or even have experience with big breeds,but I guess that being as he has a dane genes,evenone was expecting him to be the size of a small horse,even at a month old! lol.

Im hoping he´ll at least be as big as his mother..she´s really beautiful!

His mom is the golden retriever on the left,and her parents are the two goldens beside her..so they´re Duke grandpups:)

This is Dukes father:

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
He is sure a cutie!
I have no clue what puppies will look like when they grow up. I have almost always rescued adults and just have no clue about babies, but I know cute when I see him.;)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
now that is a combo of all cute.

Maybe dad with mom hair type - might not be as tall? It's really hard to say but I can't wait to see pictures.

post more post more...I can wait.

So cute.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Your little boy is adorable! He reminds me of the baby white tigers. Scotty weighed 5.5 lbs at five weeks if that helps. He is now seventeen months and weighs 75 lbs. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts