Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear has been with us a few days & is settling in nicely. He is a ham...after I washed the blanket for his crate & it was still warm, I put it in the crate & he immediately went in & got it, drug it to the couch & enjoyed the warmth there! Here are a few new pics!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Bear is a very handsome boy. That coat looks so soft and shiny. I'm sure he keeps you entertained everyday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bear is a handsome guy...Coloring is similar to Joy's. Glad he is settling in so well

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
I coulndt click on these phots fast enough when I saw the name "Bear". I am so curious about how this beautiful pup is settling into your household.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I coulndt click on these phots fast enough when I saw the name "Bear". I am so curious about how this beautiful pup is settling into your household.
Ditto! He looks like he is enjoying his new life with you! I can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
What a handsome youngster, and how smart to take his warm blanket to the couch so he doesn't miss any of the action.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
so glad he's settling in nicely and already picking out his favorite spots!

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
He certainly is a handsome boy. Glad he's fitting in well in his new home.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
He's very handsome and looks like a sweet guy! Soooooo pretty! I want to put my cheek to his muzzle. That's my favorite!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
Ditto to what everyone has said...he is very handsome!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!!! Check out the Jan. pic of the month in a few minutes....I'm gonna upload Bear's first Antler chew that I ordered from petexpertise! He's lovin' it!!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He is beautiful. I like his blankie too and especially love his face in the second pic. (He looks so much like my little guy).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts