Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I've been busy lately and haven't really had time to go on the forum! Well, now I do and I have some pics to share with you! :bowl: Some are from a few days ago and the others from our walk today!

Oh! And I have to say I'm REALLY proud of her! :D When we came back from the park a few hours ago, there was a dog coming our way and he was jumping, growling and barking like crazy at us! His owner tried to calm him down but couldn't so I shorten up the leash and just kept on walking past him. Molly didn't even say a 'word'! :p: She looked so well behaved compared to him! Yay for Molly! :D

'' Hey! What are you doing up there?!'' (I was at my bedroom window! :p:)

''Come on! Keep up!''

''Mmmmm... Sticks!''

Haven't seen rocks and dirt in a while!

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
She is so beautiful with a truly wonderful smile. Great pics!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
She's so sweet....I like the pic of her looking up at you in the bedroom. In some of the pics, she reminds me so much of my Austin.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
AWWW! Molly is such a beauty :) I love the one of her looking at you in your bedroom! LOL The one right after that is also really beautiful of her. Good job with the pics (as always!)

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Aw... that Molly. What a character! Once again, great pictures. Oh, and good job on dealing with the aproaching dog!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I love your pictures and your pup reminds me of my Noah....it's the eyes ...they are very expressive much like Noah.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Ooh talk about dreamy eyes for her mum in that second picture!! She is a beauty and well done Molly for being sooooo good!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Molly is just beautiful.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I love the tongue hanging out! She is so beautiful.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I needed a smile this morning and your beautiful Molly provided one! She looks like she delights in life and all the wonder that is around her. What a beauty. I loved your photos of her. She is so filled with joy!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Molly is such a beautiful girl! Congrats for staying calm with that "out-of-control" doggie!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Great pictures! I love the second one. Just makes me want to give her a big kiss. :)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I needed a smile this morning and your beautiful Molly provided one! She looks like she delights in life and all the wonder that is around her. What a beauty. I loved your photos of her. She is so filled with joy!
Aaw, well I'm glad she was able to make you smile! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts