Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks!

I was referred over here from a fellow board members as I am having some issues with my wonderful golden -Bailey.

He will be four in January, he is our baby, spoiled absolutely rotten, but in exchange rewards us with a very well behaved boy!

This is Bails!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just taking some pics of the recent lumps now.

I will post in the health forum shortly. (He's had a biopsy for these lumps already)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Oh ok wow so many little cities/towns around TO I have never heard of your location. But I hope you enjoy this forum. The people are GREAT, friendly, helpful and most of all funny !!!

·
3 goldens
11,787 Posts
Hi, I am glad you did decide to come over and check us out. I know you will like it here.

Your boy is a beauty and i hope they can figure out what is exactly wrong. I don't know how many of my posts you have read on the all breed board, but my old man Buck, a red golden turned 11 back on Feb. 8, KayCee, my medium color golden turned 7 on Aug. 19 and our adopted golden mix, Honey, will be 5 on Dec. 7. that is actually her adoption day, but since she was thought to be right at a year old when we adopted her, we made that her birthday also. Welcome

PS the one in the avatar is my Hunter that i lost 3 years ago the 16th of this month, a litter mate to kayCee.

·
idabwmn
1,055 Posts
Hello and welcome hope the lumps aren't anything serious. My first golden had lumps but they were just fatty tumors and nothing serious she live to be fourteen.[/COLOR]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts