Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm Jessica from the UK. I have had my Goldie for 9 weeks now and can honestly say she has filled a huge space in my life!
I had a Goldie growing up with my mum, we unfortunately lost her at aged 15, I always said when I got my own place I would have one. I have been living with my partner and our lovely pussycat for 2 years now and I finally got my dream and we welcomed Maya into the family, we got her at 8 weeks and she is now a very lively and healthy 17 week old, and don't we know it!
She's a typical Goldie and comes back from her walks a totally different colour, but she is the most loving dog and she gets on with our cat extremely well, her favourite thing is to give him a good wash when he comes in!
I joined the forum for tips and general advice, and also just to have a look around as there are some wonderful stories and dogs on here.

Speak soon x

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,168 Posts
Hi Jessica, welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you here.

Congratulations on Maya, she's a beautiful girl.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,621 Posts
She is a stunning little girl! Welcome to the forum! Please share lots of stories and pictures as Maya grows up.

·
Registered
17,466 Posts
Hi and welcome from another UK member, your puppy is beautiful, looking forward to hearing all about her!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts