Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is Kelly and I'm new to this site. Live in Florida and have one golden retriever named Sadie ( Lakewood's Southern Sail) Sadie is 3 years old and she is my first show dog. She completed her grandchampionship last month and now has 35 grandchampion points . She won her second BOB today in Miami. I'm so excited. We missed qualifying for eukanuba by one month but will be there for Wednesday - Friday show. Will be up against tough competition I'm guess so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Has been an excited journey with Sadie . By the way, does anyone know the name of vet that did OFA X-rays at lady lake(eutis kennel club) dog show 11/5/11. They never sent my X-rays in to OFA and Im trying to locate the number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I emailed the president and vice president of kennel club but they did not respond

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Welcome

Welcome
So glad you joined us-you will love it here!!
We'd love to see pics of Sadie!!

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sorry, Ihave no idea about showing or vets for clearances. Looking forward to hearing more about you and Sadie

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum. It looks like you have very special girl there. I wish you all the best with your show girl.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Hey Kelly!!!! Was it on the premium list? Remi is on her way to Orlando now :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts