·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Gorgeous dog, gorgeous photos.

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
tgakstatter

Ember very much reminds me of my Buffy. I will bet she is a terrific field dog. Great pics! Pedigree?

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Welcome, Ember is a beauty for sure!!!! Love the coloring in the last pic....looks like she is having the time of her life!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the kind comments. I have a couple friends who are very good amateur photographers and who couldn't wait to take pictures of her, she is very photogenic. She is an excellent all around hunting dog. Upland (pheasant, chukar, quail) and waterfowl. She is only 55 lbs but is able to retrieve large geese. Like most Goldens she loves life and lives for getting out into the field. She comes from a line of competition dogs
FC Firemark Rackem
And Stackem Casey

Wing dancer MO's
Miracle On Ice

Tom

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments. I have a couple friends who are very good amateur photographers and who couldn't wait to take pictures of her, she is very photogenic. She is an excellent all around hunting dog. Upland (pheasant, chukar, quail) and waterfowl. She is only 55 lbs but is able to retrieve large geese. Like most Goldens she loves life and lives for getting out into the field. She comes from a line of competition dogs
FC Firemark Rackem
And Stackem Casey

Wing dancer MO's
Miracle On Ice

Tom
DANG Tom, there's quite a pedigree on that girl!!! I'm pretty familiar with some of those dogs...actually knew one of them quite well! :wink2:
I wasn't aware of any line breeding on Mo, thanks for posting.
Clearly, Ember was born to retrieve!!!
FTGoldens

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I'm pretty happy with her. I did a lot of research looking particularly for a dog that was smaller and athletic and agile since I hunt the rugged desert country of Eastern Oregon for chukar. I found exactly that. She does love to retrieve.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
She looks like a typical Firemark girl! Nice looking dog. Casey has been a good producer. Great photos!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts