Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Afton :)

I have just found your wonderful forum about all things golden! I am mum to a beautiful baby boy called Beau and he has just turned 11 years old :)

Anyone else here with an older pupper?

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My Rukie just turned 3 but I have had a couple senior Goldens in the past. We like to see pictures here. I love puppies and sugar-faces.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. My Rukie just turned 3 but I have had a couple senior Goldens in the past. We like to see pictures here. I love puppies and sugar-faces.
Aww great I remember when Beau was just a small baby at 3. I previously had a black lab before and Beau is my first golden! I can’t bare to think of a time when he might not be here anymore but I know he is getting on in years now being 11. Just need to cherish each day and shower him in love!

Here is a picture of him I took today on his walk :) would love to see a picture of your baby Rukie x

·
Registered
145 Posts
Aww great I remember when Beau was just a small baby at 3. I previously had a black lab before and Beau is my first golden! I can’t bare to think of a time when he might not be here anymore but I know he is getting on in years now being 11. Just need to cherish each day and shower him in love!

Here is a picture of him I took today on his walk :) would love to see a picture of your baby Rukie x
View attachment 872662
So adorable! He looks fantastic for 11! My boy Gus is 1, but we’ve had two goldens in the past. Here’s Gus

·
Registered
519 Posts
I had a half or 3/4 golden before my new baby.
She died of cancer in December and had the temperament and demeanor of a golden. She would have been 15 in March. I love her so much to this day.

She didn't show any signs of illness until her last week and was happy until the week before. Hopefully yours will have as many wonderful years.
What a face!! He is such a good Boy!!

Here is my old girl before

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,197 Posts
Welcome!

Beau is a good looking boy and very happy.

My current boy is 11 and going strong.....
My first golden boy lived to 15.5, my second, a girl lived to 11.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Beau looks so sweet and happy. Here's Rukie with his usual serious face.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts