Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am Sequoia The Dog. I have to say this because otherwise, everyone thinks I am a Toyota car. My parents joined the Forum yesterday. They are Jeffrey and Cindy. I have my own website in case you want to see it - www.goldensequoia.com I look forward to being an active member with GRF. Bark some, wag more, and always wear a smile. Sequoia

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Hi Sequoia and welcome, I'm Tracey and I have 3 goldens Ollie, Gracie and Gabby, it's bad enough they each have a dogbook, there's no way I'm telling them they can have a GRF account. your site has some beautiful photos

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Love your website! :) What a beautiful girl!

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Hello and welcome Sequoia, Jeffrey and Cindy. I love your website...spectacular photography.

Sequoia is a beautiful, happy girl (love her big smile) who is obviously very loved.

BTW, I like your song choice of Jason Castro's Somewhere Over The Rainbow. :)

~Jackie

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for writing to me! I update my website frequently so save me as a favorite and read my chronicle. Right now I am working on the section called Miami Moments.
Sequoia

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome...I enjoyed your website...

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Oklahoma :) For some reason the website wouldn't open for me, but I'll try again in a few minutes and see if it was just a glitch!

Tiffany

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Welcome Sequoia. Checked out your website, someone is a Jason Castro fan I see. Love that song.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Sequoia from the goldens in Florida. Mine are very jealous that you have your own website and that your parents let you surf the forum. Nice website and great pictures.

·
<---- Andy Farmer!
5,885 Posts
Dear Sequoia the Dog,

Welcome to the forum! You are a very beautiful girl and I LOVE your website. Tell your mom and dad, then 'done good' with you! Hope you make more friends here :) p.s. Your red coat is wonderful!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi!

Dear Sequoia,
I am so very happy to know you found a GREAT home. I want you to know that Sally Anne loves you (she always will) and she is extremely pleased with your web site.

Tell your new mom & dad that they made a lot of breeders and owners very happy with the posts you made on your pages...it's people like your mom & dad that make it all worthwhile!

I also want you to know that I admire your pedigree - you are a VERY special Golden girl...many people wanted you...we are all glad that you are so happy & well-loved!:D

Golden Hugs!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts