Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here because I plan to get a Golden Retriever. I'm hoping to find useful information...breeder recomendations...and any pros/cons you have for the lovely breed. Can't wait! :):wavey:

·
Buddie and Bobbies Mom
658 Posts
Welcome from Madrid...You will find amazing people and information here!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to thoroughly do your research on a breeder (if that's the way you are going!)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'm very excited to have joined!

I took a look at norcal Golden rescue and the rescue program is not as easy as one may think in terms of adopting :-/ I have another thread going looking for breeders in California, so wish me luck!;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Puppydogs! Welcome to the forum. I hear you on the challenges of rescuing a youngster since puppies are rarely available (and snatched up quickly). That being said, I'd encourage you to keep rescue in mind if that is something you are interested in. I'm in northern california too and the two golden rescues in the area NorCal and Homeward Bound are both terrific and your patience will reward you in a million times over. Sounds like you are researching breeders as well, so best of luck in that regard. I saw this adorable golden puppy on petfinder and wanted to pass her info along. I'm sure she'll go quickly, but how can anyone resist this face?

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Golden Retriever | San Jose, CA | Sophie

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Puppydogs! Welcome to the forum. I hear you on the challenges of rescuing a youngster since puppies are rarely available (and snatched up quickly). That being said, I'd encourage you to keep rescue in mind if that is something you are interested in. I'm in northern california too and the two golden rescues in the area NorCal and Homeward Bound are both terrific and your patience will reward you in a million times over. Sounds like you are researching breeders as well, so best of luck in that regard. I saw this adorable golden puppy on petfinder and wanted to pass her info along. I'm sure she'll go quickly, but how can anyone resist this face?

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Golden Retriever | San Jose, CA | Sophie
>>> How funny Carisay! I actually did contact the foster right away and this lil lady is already adopted (which is great! :) ). Thanks for the recommendations. :wavey:

----------
www.ffur.com

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Best of luck with your puppy search!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts