Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,
I am finding it very difficult to understand how to post messages, I sent one when I first joined also put to photos of my dogs in the gallery but none have show up, so I dont know what I have done so any offers of help will be appreciated, :bowl: :confused:

My Name is Ruth Connah from the above city. I show and Breed Golden Retrievers, I have 4. 3 girls Manta who is now retired aged 7yrs, Spirit aged 2yrs Prim aged 12mnths. and 1 Boy Butler who is 3yrs the later three are all being shown. Manta is also a Canine Companion dog. I have a web page www.conarhu.com
Please feel free to take a look. and please sign my Guest Book.
:wave:

·
Registered
77 Posts
:wave: Conarhu, welcome to our growing gr community.
I'm going to check your site now :curtain:
Can you post some pictures of your goldens?
:worthless

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Pepe,
I have tried to put photos on and in the gallery but they are not appearing, so until I find out how to do it, please visit my web page.
Regards Ruth

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Everybody,
I am finding it very difficult to understand how to post messages, I sent one when I first joined also put to photos of my dogs in the gallery but none have show up, so I dont know what I have done so any offers of help will be appreciated, :bowl: :confused:

My Name is Ruth Connah from the above city. I show and Breed Golden Retrievers, I have 4. 3 girls Manta who is now retired aged 7yrs, Spirit aged 2yrs Prim aged 12mnths. and 1 Boy Butler who is 3yrs the later three are all being shown. Manta is also a Canine Companion dog. I have a web page Conarhu Golden Retrievers Home Page
Please feel free to take a look. and please sign my Guest Book.
:wave:
Hi Ruth,
i'm Lorraine from Qld. My famly & I are travelling to Perth in Sept. Lokking forward to our 1st visit to the west.

cheers:wave:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Gday mate! And welcome to a great forum, I have been lucky and smart enough to join my Dive Clubs trip to dive the GBR. We had such a great time on the first trip that two years later, we returned. Great country, I loved every minute. We plan to return again with a group. We loved the city of Perth. The only problem is that there is so much to see and do, ya don't like wasting time sleeping. Like the USA and Canada there is a lot of things to do and see.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Welcome, I am new here too. I am getting a new puppy next weekend and his grandfather is from Australia. Gorgeous dogs there! Look forward to chatting with you.:wavey:

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Hi Pepe,
I have tried to put photos on and in the gallery but they are not appearing, so until I find out how to do it, please visit my web page.
Regards Ruth
I believe that Gallery photos are moderated...so they won't show up until they are approved by Joe (or me...I think I have the permissions to do that).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts