Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I stumbled on your site recently while doing some research for a new puppy. Lots of information here to process. I am currently without a golden. I had to put my best friend (Jesse) down 3 years ago at the age of 13. She was my first dog and I swore she would be my last but I have a 6 year old son and 5 year old daughter that want a dog (me too). So now i'm trying to find a good breeder in the Baltimore, MD area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Although I don't have a puppy from them, if I lived in Maryland I would be getting a puppy from Delmarva in a heartbeat! They breed beautiful dogs with an excellent reputation. Visit them here: http://www.delmarvagoldens.com

Their dogs have all of their clearances, and from what little I know I believe they are producing pups with excellent temperaments and good health. I hope someone else who knows them better will chime in. Just my opinion, but I don't think you can go wrong with them.
I looked at their site, they have an available litter in January. My wife told me she would shoot me if I spent $1,400 on a pup. :doh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.