Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We just welcomed into our family a new female named Payton. She is a one year old from a breeder. She did not like the sharing with other dogs in the kennel so she was offered to a good home. We have had her for a week and she is becoming a great family pet. Our biggest issue right now is house training. She was very timid at first but has become very comfortable in a short time. We are four in the house-dh, myself and two girls age 9 and 12. Our last family pet was a border collie mix(had to be put down after 12 years with us) My brother and his wife have a golden from the same breeder(our two dogs are related)

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will enjoy it and find all kinds of great info. Looking forward to some pics of Payton. Where are you from? We're in BC.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome from Ontario! Make yourself right at home here...it's great for advice, questions and cute cute pictures! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
I think she will feel more and more confiident the longer she is in her furever home. Not in Canada but I wanted to welcome you. There are alot of members up your way.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome from Halifax, NS! You're going to love it here. :)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome from Maine....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts