Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Crisp and clear!! What lens did you get?

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm green with envy at all the super new cameras and lenses.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think the pictures looks great. Since getting my Canon with the 18-200mm I have had lots of fun and use the full range trying to photograph the pups. I know the pros love their prime lenses but I don't think you could capture such great golden shots with one unless you could run as fast as your golden.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
The pics are wonderful - very clear. Plus, he's a beautiful boy! In general, can digital cameras with fixed lenses even come close to what you're using? I have a 7.2 megapixel Casio and frustrated that my doggie pics look poor.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the pictures looks great. Since getting my Canon with the 18-200mm I have had lots of fun and use the full range trying to photograph the pups. I know the pros love their prime lenses but I don't think you could capture such great golden shots with one unless you could run as fast as your golden.
I have had the pleasure seeing some of your pic's and they always look great. Is that the only lens you shoot with?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Looks great! We just ordered a new Canon EOS DSLR camera yesterday and I'm beyond anxious for it to get here.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures I am jealous of everyone cameras. Your boy Raven looks alot like my Chester, I love my red boy with his pink nose. Plus I love seeing pictures with green grass!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Trying out new lens on my boy Raven. Let me know what you think.
Pictures look great, nice and sharp. How do you like the lens?

Pros like primes but they fuss over every little detail that makes no difference to the hobby photographer. Armed with an 18-200 you'll never miss a shot, near or far. Nothing more frustrating than spotting the perfect shot only to have the wrong lens to be able to capture it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like the 3rd picture! It is nice :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts