Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently living in Oklahoma, but.. am about to move to Kentucky. So does anybody know a good vet and dog park in Kentucky?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Patriot, under the circumstances, I think you have a bit of a credibility problem on this forum, that probably needs to be acknowledged?

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok how would you suggest that I thought I had apologized in the female Goldie forum. I don’t know if you saw it. If you do t trust me I completely understand. I will not be mad.i was my dumb decision that got me here.

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am seriously sorry I don’t know what to do. See I knew it I’m just gonna have Emmdenn ban this account. I knew you guys wouldn’t like me

·
Registered
739 Posts
I can’t help you with any info for moving to Kentucky.

I think we all knew we were being played with. My one piece of advice for you is that the Golden world is smaller then you may believe. You probably figured that out.

You seem like you could benefit from seeing how the people here try to help and support one another. In life you mess up, learn your lesson, and move forward. The mom in me wants to say “what were you thinking”?? I’m not your mom so I’ll just say welcome. If you have a genuine question about Goldens you probably should stick around. You may learn something.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Elizabethtown/Ft Knox area then. So much to do dog-wise in that area but you would have to have a DL. Lots of dog events and it's pretty close to Indiana line and lots there too. I dk individual dog parks, doubt anyone who doesn't live in a town would know dog parks etc but it's a good area for events.
and btw- I accept the apology. Now send that registration in.

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thank you for accepting my apology!! Definitely will I am probably gonna do it online on my laptop it seems easier than sending it in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts