Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Jersey's Momma
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! My name is Abby and my husband & I became parents to beautiful little blonde retriever named Jersey in August. We got her from a breeder in Pennsylvania, of whom we are SO happy with. She's a wonderful dog with a wonderful tempermant. She's also a really neat color! The breeder said she probably has some English Cream in her, but she wasn't able to prover it. However, she looks very similar to them.

She's about 9 months old now. I could go on & on about her :)

And a little bit about me: I'm a Realtor in Northeast, PA, thought I'm not too fond of the business because it's very cut throat. I'm currently back in school working towards my bachelor degree in Business. I love animals. Along w/ Jersey, we have three cats & two bunnies. We're big New York Giants fans (don't hate!) & all of our animals are named after/or relating to the Giants :)

I think that's enough! Either way - I very much look forward to checking this place out & learning more about Goldens. I've grown up with them all my life & have never owned another kind of dog. There was no question what kind we'd get when my husband & I decided to get our first dog. :)

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Hello and welcome! :wavey:
Your Jersey girl is adorable! We live in Northwest NJ with our boy Jester. Maybe we're neighbors across the river?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
I just saw your other thread with Jersey and Sadie. Both are beautiful girls. I lvoe how all your furkids are named after something of the Giants. Go Giants!!!!!

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! You picked the right time to join the forum a good many of us are pulling against the Pats. Your pupper is gorgeous.

·
and now Mollie's mom too
1,268 Posts
Jersey is a very cute pup, love her color. Welcome to the forum. I live in NE pa too.:wavey:

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
Hello and welcome from Texas. We are owned and loved by KayCee,m our 8 1/2 year old full golden, and Honey, are adopted 6 year old golden mix. hubby is a Tampa fan, i am an Oakland fan, one son is Dallas fan, other son is Green Bay fan (he has to say Titan fan when his wife is, but without her around says GB is his team) and we are all pulling for the Giants.

Jut in cae anyone wonders why we Texas are not Cowboy Fans--use to be....til Tom landry was treated so shabby. I know it isn't the fault of the team, but i can't forgive the woner for the way he did Tom. So we picked other teams--excpet for oldest son who is a dyed in the wool Boyz fan. We even got him a Cowboys jacket for Christmas this year

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Hello from the other end of PA.!!! Your pup is gorgeous. Our Lucy is 7 months now. (the avatar pic is old) Looking forward to more pics.:wavey:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts