Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new to the forum. I have been on other forums and chats before, but this one is bigger and great! I hope to learn many new things from fellow golden lovers and contribute what I can as well. Here are some snow play pictures I took today!

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Welcome to the forum (from Canada)......your dogs look like they are enjoying the snow. What are their names?

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. LOTS of folks here from the Ohio (and surrounding) areas. We're from PA (pittsburgh).

Most of here are hopeless Golden-O-philes. Our only remedy is lots of Pics of Goldens.

<hint, hint>

Have a great time here!

SJ

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Where in Ohio ? We are in Columbus. I have a 9yr old golden Tanner and a 10month old Cooper.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Your pups are gorgeous. So what are their names, ages and interests. LOL We love newbies so you are starting out right by sharing pictures.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have a great pair of pups there. Please make yourself at home here and check back often as this place moves quickly.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We live near Lima/Findlay. These snowbabies are Zipper and Dixie. Zipper is going to be 3 and a pup we kept out of Dixie's first litter. Dixie is going to be 6 next year and was my first show golden. More importantly she got me through the loss of my heart dog Daisy 4 years ago. I miss her so much!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome from Erie, PA. You are going to love this place. Be warned....it is very easy to become addicted to this place and there is no known cure;). Keep the pics coming and let us know more about you and your furkids. We love stories and pics.

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Welcome from the Pittsburgh area! You'll have a ball here,tennis that is! Sorry, bad joke I know.:doh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome from Waterford Pa !
We are up to our necks in lake effect snows, but my Trinian LOVES it!

Nothing like seeing your Golden disappear in 2 foot snow piles.
Puppies are great for re-discovering the joy of winter !

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to you and your two beautiful Dogs!!

Here are my Smooch and Snobear!!

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Another Ohioian here, near Cleveland. I'm still waiting for a big snowfall to see how my 2 react. My one son hopea it is today so he can extend his vacation.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, I am waiting for more snow as well. I love to watch the dogs romp in it! Especially when there are huge drifts!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome from COlumbus! We are newbies as our Piper just came home Wednesday! She is lovin' the snow already.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts