Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! i have an 8 1/2 month old male (born June 6 08) named Hurley

look forward to browsing the forum! :)

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! There are lots of avid Golden-o-philes here! We've been members for only a few short years--and quickly found that there is a wealth of information here!

And by the way--I might as well get this out of the way now:

:worthless

We're CRAZY about pics--so when do we get to see Hurley? Huh? Huh?

Best of Luck with your new Pooch!

SJ

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Did Hurley and his mom recognize each other?
When my Piper and her sister Ginger met each other after a month, Ginger wasn't really too sure of Piper. It only took a few minutes for them to warm up and start running together in the yard.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. There are at least 4 or 5 of us from north Jersey here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my gallery is up now too! 10 pics!

Hurley knew his sister, mom, and dad... but his dad growled at first, as he does with any dog he sees, but quickly warmed up!

im right down the street, in Haledon!

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Oh my gosh, he is a handsome little guy! Welcome to the GRF and THANKS for the pictures. BTW, we never get tired of pictures. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome

I'm from northern NJ too! What part are you from? I have a 3 year old boy named Buddy. What a cute puppy you have and I love the name! Are you a LOST fan by chance?

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Welcome

Welcome

YOu'll love it here!

My Sister and her Hubby just moved to Galloway, NJ-not far from Atlantic City.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
welcome to you and hurley,
He is a real cutie and I love that picture of him and his Mom. They look sweet together.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome... I have a Hurley too, but he is my soon to be 2 year old siberian husky. OK so I have to ask you the question I always get "why Hurley, what is the signifigance" ?LOL. Ours is after Hurley on Lost. If I get asked one more time if we named him that because he "hurled" on the way home I may scream LOL. I also have an 11 year old yellow Lab named Dream, and Layla our 12 week old Golden pup.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Hey neighbor........ : )

·
3 goldens
11,695 Posts
Hello and welcome from the coast of texas. I have not gone to look at pictures yet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts