Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just started to look to add a golden to our family again. It's been awhile since I've looked for breeders and was wondering if anyone would have recommendations for breeders in New England. We've always had goldens and didn't expect to lose our girl so suddenly to cancer. Any advice on how to go about our search? Thanks :)

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I hate to be discouraging but it is very difficult time to find a Golden Retriever puppy from a breeder who puts health and temperament as a priority right now. I do think when the COVID puppy craze is over a lot of full waiting lists may have dropouts so I would keep trying. There are a lot of threads if you use the search "Breeders in New England" or breeders in a specific state. Use the quote marks to get better results. Here's one
Best wishes on your search.

Reactions: Jo’s Goldens

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so sorry for your loss. I hate to be discouraging but it is very difficult time to find a Golden Retriever puppy from a breeder who puts health and temperament as a priority right now. I do think when the COVID puppy craze is over a lot of full waiting lists may have dropouts so I would keep trying. There are a lot of threads if you use the search "Breeders in New England" or breeders in a specific state. Use the quote marks to get better results. Here's one
Best wishes on your search.
Thank you. I am finding that it is indeed difficult to find a puppy right now. I will keep up the search! Thank you for your reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts