Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

well I obviously made several posts already but I figured I'd introduce myself.

I just adopted my first golden a few months back. September 29th.
He was 11 weeks at the time, I'll have to check my documents to be 100% accurate.

his name is Mac.

Here are a few pics of him. Some with our American Bulldog/Boxer mix named Brody 3.5 years old.

first day we brought him home

that same night

the boys taking a nap in the man cave

laying down, most recent pic i have

he sure is a handful. some training sticks and some goes in one ear and out the other.

he is as work in progress but I love him. boys will be boys

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Welcome to you Mac and Brody.....they are both handsome boys!

You will find lots of helpful hints on the forum to help Mac mature into a perfect Golden!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

love dogs and really never thought I'd adopt a golden to be honest.
but after I saw this guy I became hooked. Went home and googled/toutubed read about them and I knew instantly we had to get him!

He was so timid when we first met. He came to us and curled up with us like he felt "safe" with us. It was all over from there.

Couldn't be happier. Oddly enough it hasn't snowed much here in Chicago but the few days we had accumulation he was going nuts in the snow!

I cannot wait to bring him to the lake house in the summer for endless hours on the boat!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome and now I can have a 'Mac Attack". sorry, that just came to me. He is a cutie for sure and a nice addition to your handsome household! I look forward to more pictures as time goes on. I love Chicago! (only been there once so far...)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the warm welcomes and positive comments I appreciate it a lot.
glad I joined today!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Both of your boys are very handsome. Love your signature pic of them. They look like they are great buds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts