Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted Gibby pictures in a while. We just got our new camera but DH has most of the pics on his computer, so some are from the new camera and some are from the old point-and-shoot.

Thinking...

On top of the world...

On Mondays Gibby goes to work with Dad. There are always friends there. Riley (Doberman x GSD mix) and Gib on sit-stays...

Therapy dogs on a group hospice visit a few days before Christmas. With friends Barkley (Great Dane) and Jess (Border Collie)...

Another visit, with Jess this time...

On a different hospice visit. Alone this time. Is this the dream job for Goldens, or what?!

Back at home. Playing with Mom...

Playing fetch...

Muddy fetch...

Always cuddling...

They blend in so well together. Can't tell where the dog ends and cat begins...

Can never bring anything into the house without Gibby trying to fit himself into the box...

Just for fun... :)

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
What an absolutely gorgeous mix of pictures, I smiled all the way through!! He is SUCH a handsome chap and looks like a credit to the breed!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I LOVE your photos!!! The fetch ones are amazing!!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I love them all! There is no way I could choose just one as a favorite!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Loved the shots. Gibson is such a great looking boy. He is a natural in front of the camera. He sure does light up the faces of the residents in the Hospice.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Gibson is so handsome. Great photos, I couldn't possibly choose one that I liked best. The pictures of Gibby at work show what a wonderful thing you two do.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Gibby looks FANTASTIC!!! What a beautiful big boy he has become! :) Love all the pics, but especially the pictures of Gibs and the kitty!!

He really seems to be an amazing therapy dog. I know how much work you put into him. It has definitely paid off!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Gibson is a great therapy dog and looks like he loves doing it. I love all the pictures and cant pick a favorite. Him and his cat sibling are just gorgeous.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
what wonderful pics! Loved the pics of Gibby in the box and with the rug over his head!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
These are outstanding pics. Gibby, you are a beautiful and good boy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts