Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Amy and I am owned by a 3 year old golden/lab mix named Rocko. Truthfully, he looks more like his lab genes but I can definitely see some Golden in his features. We also have two kitties who like to keep him busy as well. I am currently in school to become a Registered Vet Tech and while some of the classes are brutal, I'm really into it. I also wait tables and in my off time I volunteer at our city shelter. I'm really happy to have found this forum. I am excited to get to know more about Goldens. They are such a wonderful breed!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Amy and Rocko

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Hi and welcome! He's very handsome, and I definitely see the golden in him!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome! I hope you love it here as much as we do. Be prepared to learn A LOT! :)

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Rocko is very handsome! i lived in SF a very long time ago, wonderful place.

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Welcome ! We are about 3 hours south of you.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I see a lot of Golden in your boy, very handsome! I live about 1 mile North of the California border in beautiful Southern Oregon! Hope you enjoy the forum, I sure do. Also, good luck on becoming a vet tech, they are very appreciated.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Amy and Rocko,

Rocko is a handsome boy and I do see the golden in him. That is a beautiful picture

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello to Amy and Rocko! Welcome to the forum! Vito and I are pretty close..we live in Davis. :)
I :--heart: Davis!!! We were so close to moving there this year. BF was going to go to UCD and I was going to do my Vet Tech program at Consumnes. We changed at almost the last minute and decided to stay here so he could go to UCSC and I would go to Foothill. Loved Davis. I would have been super happy if we had ended up there.

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Welcome Aboard!! Another CA Golden!!! YAYAYAYAY

Don't know if you've heard about it but the nations largest off leash dog park is only about 1 hour from you. Pt. Isabella in Pinole!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
HaVe NiCe DaY*._.*

Welcome to this site and I am also newbie here.
My name is Disoza and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get
the information regarding experiencefestival community.
and I hope other members would love to share their great photos and experiences in this topic.
Glad to join this site.:wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts