Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for some time now, especially in the confirmation section. I actually do not own goldens but retriever so I hope I can still stick around here :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Glad you have joined us. It doesnt matter that your without a golden, all are welcome. Hopefully one day soon, you wll be able to get one of your own.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Welcome!!!

I do have a golden and I also have labs. This forum even welcomes stories about my labs... more than one lab board did :uhoh:

You will like it here. OBVIOUSLY you like goldens to find us! That is all that is important!

Ann

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi! welcome! You may not have a golden now, but I bet you find the temptation overwhelming. I'm so glad I found this site AFTER I'd gotten Finn, because I would have been so jealous seeing all the beautiful dogs here! And that absolutely includes all the varieties- lots of us seem to have labs and goldens!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually was looking for Nitelite Goldens website and then stumbled over this board. Laura teaches classes in my area and I wanted to check out her website.

My oldest is Bandit, a Pointer/Lab/Dalmatian/who knows what mix. I rescued her 5 years ago when I first moved to the US and she has been my best friend ever since. She moved with me 6 times, got me through a nasty divorce and even traveled to Europe with me.

Then my second dog is Huckleberry Finn, a 1.5year old Black Lab. He's from a BYB who wanted to drop him off at the shelter because at 10 weeks no one wanted to pay $$ for him. So I decided to adopt him. He's a big goof with a very good heart. I recently started Rally with him and at our first show we got two legs. So one more leg towards our RN titel.

And then my third dog is a 11week old Chocolate Lab Puppy Tattle. She is co owned with her breeder and a handfull. She basically runs the show now.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home here. We love all retrievers here. You have a great looking bunch there.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home here. We love all retrievers here. You have a great looking bunch there.

Thank you. I love all three of them eventhough they cause a lot of trouble from time to time. But I always wonder what people without dogs do to keep themself busyy ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum! Just wanted to say that one of my good friends owns your lab/pointer/dalmatian mix's clone! I'll try to find pictures to post... they look identical!
Thank you :)

Thats funny about the clone because two years ago, when Bandit and I went to Austria to visit my family, we ran into one of her clones. He was male and looked 100% like her. I always thought my mutt was a one in a million kind of dog ;)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
All 3 of your dogs are beautiful. I love the face on Huckleberry Finn in that picture, trying to figure out what to do infront of a camera! very cute :)

Hope to hear more from you and your gang on here!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
HI and welcome!! Your dogs are gorgeous! Thanks for posting pictures! :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks everyone for the warm welcome. My pack may look good but they are trouble, especially since the puppy moved in Huckleberry (the black lab) thinks he can get away with everything.

All of your dogs are gorgeous! May I ask where in Northern MI?
I am actually born and raised in Austria, moves to Chicago in 2004 and moved just outside of Traverse City in 2009. I live not to far from Laura (Pointgold).

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Hey Daniela I too have a lab pup!!! My girl Quinn is 15 weeks this week. Mine is black. I have a black lab who turns 7 this year named Belle, we do agility.

I think Tattle and Quinn need a play day. Too bad we live too far away, I am down near Detroit.

Ann

1 - 20 of 23 Posts