Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and our new pup Cooper. We brought him home three weeks ago and he is almost 11 weeks old. He has been such a welcome addition to our family and loved so dearly already. We have only had one dog up to now in our lives and that was a beautiful 14 year old lab that we put down last May. After many months of grieving his loss we all decided it was time to introduce a new family member and my children who are 11 and 9 are thrilled to now have a beautiful golden in their lives. I can't wait to read all the great info on this forum.
Thanks for letting me share,
Lee

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Carsonsdaddy and ShannonW!
The blue thing is actually a big pillow that belongs to my daughter but he worked so hard in draggin it out of a closet that we let him play with it that day!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
That's one cute Canadian, eh? LOL

·
Registered
961 Posts
He's beautiful. I love his color or should I say colour :D I'm originally from Canada but I've lived in South Carolina for 26 years.

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Cooper! :wavey:

Love the last picture with the giant pillow! He looks very proud of himself to have conquered such a huge thing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm new to forum too and haven't been able as yet to post a pic of our almost 2 yr. old golden but I wanted to welcome you and tell you that raising a golden will hopefully be a lot easier than raising a lab.
We had a black lab who was wild until she was almost 4 years old. Goldens are not quite as strong as labs, nor as wary of strangers but wonderful. This is our third.

Heather R

1 - 20 of 32 Posts