Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Megan and I live in Scottsdale, AZ. My husband and I have two little girls..10 months & 3 years. They both love dogs! Unfortunately we lost our dog early this summer to a sudden unfortunate medical emergency. She was a golden mix of some sort..and we loved her to pieces. Now we are ready to bring home a new puppy and have chosen a Golden!

I'm just peeking around the forum, for the first time. I will be picking up our new golden puppy tomorrow and it just can't come fast enough. I am a little nervous about the training and puppy mischief, especially since we have two young children I also have to keep my eye on. Triple trouble. But I think everyone is going to be thrilled when she gets home.

I look forward to learning a lot from the forum and sharing our journey with you all as well. Goldens seem like such wonderful dogs (this will be my first true Golden) and I can't wait to welcome her home! :)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Although I've been in Dallas for 30+ years, Phoenix is home. I think you'll find tons of info here on all sorts of things puppy related. Feel free to ask questions if you can't find answers to what you're looking for.

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts