Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

I figured i'd share some pics of my Zep and his new buddy, Moxie. She's an 8 week old yellow lab and I want to take her home with me! She is absolutely adorable! My coworker brought her into work last week to show her off...really makes me want another puppy!! Zep would love to be a big brother. :) Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
awww bless he is definately ready to be a big brother
what sort of dog will you get ? a golden or something else ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww bless he is definately ready to be a big brother
what sort of dog will you get ? a golden or something else ?
I dont know! I've been pondering this very question for quite some time. I go back and forth...i would LOVE to have another puppy! Not sure if it would be a golden or not...the hubby wants a different breed, even though "Zeppy is perfect", as he says. :) I love labs too, but am worried that i would not be able to manage their...exhuberance. Also, i could not bring Zep and a puppy to work...would just be too much. SO, we've tossed around the idea of adopting from a local shelter. That way, we could leave Zep and his new buddy home (Zep comes to work with me every day).

The long and short of it...I just dont know!! I do know that i would love to have another dog...i suppose if the time is right, it'll happen. ;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Zep and his buddy Moxie are just adorable together. They will have so much fun as she grows up.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
They are so cute together!!! Looks like Zep would be a wonderful big brother to what ever age dog you choose!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
i can see why you'd want to steal her - she's adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts