Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

New Foster Levi (pictures added)

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  GoldenMum 
#1 · (Edited)
I am getting a new foster dog named Levi tomorrow morning. He is 7 months old. They think he is either a small pure breed or a high mix. A redhead with a tiny bit of black on him and alittle freckles on his feet.

He is coming from Georgia and is going to the vet today and I pick him up in the morning. His owner got really sick and she gave him to her sister but she couldnt keep him in her apartment with her other two dogs and put him in a shelter. One of the ladies we know pulled him right away and contacted us. From what we have been told he is in good health already neutered and up to date on shots. So it is a general check up and bath.

Hopefully he wont be with me long and get his furever home really soon. Tim sounded excited when I told him. He doesnt admit it but he loves the youngsters. I love them too and they are easier with my two boys, I do love the seniors. But I know if I took the seniors I probably wouldnt be able to let them go.

I will get some pictures tomorrow and post them.

#4 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures of my new foster Levi. He is a hard one to take pictures of as he keeps putting his ears back and frowning. When he is really excited he will show his teeth and do a big smile. It is really cute. Levi is such a sweetheart. Loves to snuggle at night and loves Tim. The other night when I got home from work you couldnt hardly put a piece of paper between them in the bed he was snuggled so close to him. He gets along with all the dogs and cats. Housetrained and not as hyper as most 7 month old puppies. Likes to pick up shoes or my slippers but doesnt chew them just carries them around.

Attachments

#11 ·
He's very cute and looks so happy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.