Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,217 Posts
The new format uses up my laptop battery charge
so fast I am unable to stay on the site for very long. :(
Are you using the Full version or classic?

I use Classic with my laptop, haven't noticed a drain on my battery.
What are your battery settings, do you use the energy saving mode? You may need to adjust them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you using the Full version or classic?

I use Classic with my laptop, haven't noticed a drain on my battery.
What are your battery settings, do you use the energy saving mode? You may need to adjust them.
Ok, you got me, what is "Full Version vs. Classic"? Only thing I know is with the old version I didn't have any battery issues, it's the adv. videos that use up the juice. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, I now tried Mobile and I can't get back to "Classic", seems I'm stuck on Mobile & Full. Never did like computers! How does one get back to where one was?

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
On the laptop scroll down to the very bottom of the screen. Look at the very bottom left corner. You should see a menu box with a drop down arrow next to the words GoldenRetrieverForum - (Mobile), click on the down area and choose Classic.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,217 Posts
So, I now tried Mobile and I can't get back to "Classic", seems I'm stuck on Mobile & Full. Never did like computers! How does one get back to where one was?
To change your viewing options, it is located at the bottom of the page in the left hand corner-you have options to view in Full, classic, mobile, etc. Click on which view you want to use. It normally automatically changes, if it does not, refresh the page.

Ok, you got me, what is "Full Version vs. Classic"? Only thing I know is with the old version I didn't have any battery issues, it's the adv. videos that use up the juice. :)

I use Google Chrome with Adblocker, you may want to consider using a different browser to see if that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts